- ValidVoice, LLC
- Based in Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Offices in USA, Australia, New Zealand and Turkey
- Fast and Accurate Identification Solutions
- Payment Transaction Tokenization
CEO & CTO
- Founder, Chairman, and CTO of Paxus, LLC.
- 25+ years of business, technical, and startup experience in fields including: banking and enterprise payments, automotive manufacturing, and construction.
Chief Operating Officer
- Senior management positions at Xuba, LLC; PCS Consulting Services; and iSECUREtrac Corp.
- 15+ years in technical roles and 20 years in accounting/finance roles in various industries.
VP of Client Services
- Senior management and strategy positions at Deloitte and Oracle.
- 25+ years in IT management, sales and development in telecommunications, contact centers, manufacturing and distribution.
Australian Federal Government
The Centrelink Deployment
- Centrelink is the Australian Federal Government Agency that is responsible for the distribution of social security benefits.
- Centrelink's contact center handles over 28 million calls annually.
- Fast and accurate caller identification is critical to the functions provided by the contact center.
- Using a technology based identification process ensures that contact center agents can provide real value to callers.
- The ValidVoice Identification solution is used to detect and eliminate fraudulent Social Security claims.